What does B&B stand for?

B&B comes from the founder, Bobby Greenawalt and a childhood friend of his.  They originally talked about the name of the company and it was catchy.  He ended up not being a part of the company, but the name had such a good ring, we kept it! Click here to see our story.

Do you only provide bartenders?

No!  We provide over 100 different types of services.  Anything from just a staff to full production food and beverage management for large events. Click here to see our services.

Are your bartenders licensed?

Throughout the country, each state has their own licensure requirements for bartenders.  Every bartender that works for B&B is TIPS certified, which includes state licensure, for each state they work.  They are also trained internally on responsible serving, ID verification, and preventing overconsumption.  B&B is recommended by ABC Boards across the country for providing safe drinking environments. Click here to apply to be one of our bartenders.

Why do we have to have a Bar Manager?

Bar Managers are required for most events. When dealing with alcohol distribution, there are many legal and liability items that require close attention.  The Bar Manager is there to coordinate the beverage operation, facilitate any issues that may arise, and serve as a direct point of contact to the host of the event.

Where do you provide your services?

We can provide our services anywhere in the United States with enough notice.  We currently service all of Alabama and the surrounding areas.  Our headquarters is in Opelika, Alabama and we also have an office in Birmingham, Alabama.

What is Liquor Liability Insurance?

Liquor Liability Insurance is insurance that protects the company from litigation if a guests is over served and they hurt themselves or someone else.  B&B offers naming the host of the event as an additional insured on their liquor liability policy for a fee.

What is a Liquor License?

In Alabama, liquor licenses are location specific and do not travel from venue to venue.  A special event liquor license is required if you are wanting to have a cash bar at your event to sell beer, wine, or liquor.  B&B holds several liquor licenses across the state and we obtain multiple special event liquor licenses per year.

Do you provide event rentals?

Yes!  We provide both standard and premium portable bars, champagne towers, linens, glassware, coolers, keg coolers, keg taps, etc.  Contact us to find out more of the rentals that we offer!